Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Jumper's Joke

  1. #1
    Inactive Member LanDroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,026
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    An old cowboy dressed to kill with a cowboy shirt, hat, jeans, spurs, and chaps went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. After she ordered her drink, she turned to the cowboy and asked him, "Are you a real cowboy?" To which he replied, "Well, I have spent my whole life on the ranch, herding cows, breaking horses, mending fences. I guess I am."

    After a short while, he asked her what she was. She replied, "I am a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning I think of women, when I eat, shower, watch TV, everything seems to make me think of women."

    A short while later she left and the cowboy ordered another drink. A couple sat down next to him and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?" To which he replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian."

    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dulcinea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,016
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Ah, but he is a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Ba dum bum splash!

    That's pretty funny!

    <font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ January 30, 2005 01:14 AM: Message edited by: cincygreg ]</font>

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a lesbian.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dulcinea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,016
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Sarcazmo:
    I'm a lesbian.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If so, you are absolutely the most "butch" lesbian I have ever seen. I was really convinced that you are a man! You should go on stage as a male impersonator. (Do they have those?)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    If he was a lesbian, he'd like women.

    So I guess he's lying about that too.

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cincygreg:
    If he was a lesbian, he'd like women.

    So I guess he's lying about that too.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I like you...so I cannot be lying.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, again. That's gonna make me BARF! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

    We've been throuugh this reason, I'm not gay.

    I have no problem with homosexuals in general, I just dont happen to be one of them and dont ever plan on becoming one of them.

    <font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ January 31, 2005 02:26 PM: Message edited by: cincygreg ]</font>

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    4,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cincygreg:
    OK, again. That's gonna make me BARF! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

    We've been throuugh this reason, I'm not gay.

    I have no problem with homosexuals in general, I just dont happen to be one of them and dont ever plan on becoming one of them.

    <font color="#FFFFAA"><font size="1">[ January 31, 2005 02:26 PM: Message edited by: cincygreg ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">craig, what in God's name does me liking you have anything to do with you being gay? My behavior cannot convert you from whatever you are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •